Time is money, so the quicker you can get your staff up to speed on cleaning procedures and chemical use, the better.
To help our customers, we have developed a series of training courses, based on our Sanitation Citation textbook, called The College of Cleaning. Read below to learn more about each training program.
Custodial Training School
We can develop a training program that focuses on the topics that suit your type of facility, using the tools and techniques that are part of your program. Topics include:
- Chemical Cleaning Basics
- Floor Care
- Carpet Care
- Shower and Locker Room Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Washroom Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Classroom Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Process Cleaning
- Cleaning for Health
- Pandemic Preparation
- Equipment Demonstrations
Custodial Health and Safety
Facilities are responsible for providing a safe environment for employees to work. We can provide health and safety training specific to the custodial environment. Topics include:
- Cleaning Ergonomics – Using good cleaning techniques to prevent accidents and repetitive strain injuries.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) – Learning to read and understand chemical labels and safety data sheets (SDS).
We make custom training materials for customers, including custom charts and training guides, training videos, or training PowerPoint presentations. This service is available either through our Consult 360° program or through our Catalyst Customer program.
We also carry a number of pre-made training charts that outline task procedures, equipment use and care, and cleaning product use.